Spyros Vassiliou & Associates LLC,is looking for an experienced lawyer to join its team in Nicosia.
“ATTORNEY AT LAW WITH CORPORATE KNOWLEDGE”
A multi-faceted role; providing legal counsel and support for client matters involving trusts, corporate structures and mutual funds. Administration of trusts and corporate mandates, drafting and reviewing of trust documents and commercial agreements, and drafting and issuing legal opinions.
- Administration of trust and corporate mandates
- Takeover of trusts and managed companies
- Drafting of trust deeds and related trust documents
- Drafting and reviewing of contracts, promissory notes, resolutions,etc.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms
- Review and drafting of a broad array of legal documents for companies, funds and trusts
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures
- Manage relationships, and consulting with and coordinating advice from other third party professionals
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime
- Preparing memorandum to update clients
- Drafting and issuing legal opinions
- Civil law cases applications
- Handling of Interim orders
- Administrative court cases
- Handling of cases at Rent control, Employment and Family court
- Excellent knowledge of Cyprus Companies and Immigration
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Highly organized individual
- Ability to work under pressure and to abide by strict deadlines
- IT literate
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English (knowledge of Russian would be considered an advantage)
- Excellent communication skills
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.