- A challenging role responsible for advising Remedica in all legal matters affecting the company.
- Reporting to: Managing Director
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works closely with Management and all relevant departments and is responsible for advising Remedica in all legal matters affecting the company.
- Searches/monitors/reviews the regulatory environment including local, international and EU regulations, laws, directives, guidelines etc. and informs Management and other departments of relevant legal matters and makes recommendations accordingly.
- Responsible for the negotiation, drafting and reviewing of all legally binding agreements, including intellectual property licensing agreements, supply agreements, in relation to customers, suppliers, associates, personnel etc.
- Responsible for identifying preventative measures to avoid or reduce legal risks, conflicts and other issues relevant to Remedica.
- Prepares internal policies to ensure compliance with Remedica’s legal and contractual obligations.
- Responsible for providing advice, developing procedures and policies necessary for the implementation of data protection and privacy law, including the implementation of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Law.
- Masters’ degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry, commercial law and intellectual property law will be considered as advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong analytical thinking
- Considerable level of decision-making.
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Self-confident and trustworthy.
- Excellent command of both written and spokenEnglish.
An attractive remuneration package depending on qualifications and experiencethat includes 13th and 14th salary, Provident Fund, medical cover etc. is offered.Interested candidates should apply online through Remedica’s website https://www.remedica.eu/careers/