Integrated in a small team you will have the opportunity to learn and evolve in a collective and challenging structure, sitting with legal experts in a wide range of fields.
• Drafting and reviewing documents and contracts;
• Conducting legal research;
• Taking part in meetings and/or conference calls with clients with a view to discussing their projects;
• Following up on client requests, draft opinions and documents;
• Be rapidly involved in the knowledge sharing.
Our international client base will allow you to work on diversified cases in a dynamic environment.
• Hold a university degree in law (from an English University), ideally completed by an LL.M in a corporate and/or financial law;
• Dispose a perfect command of Greek and English both written and spoken. Russian is considered as an asset;
• Have proven listening skills and analytical rigor which enable you to gain the trust of internal and external contact persons;
• Are open-minded, dynamic, flexible, and capable of working in a team in an organised and independent manner.
Pay and Benefits:
An attractive package including 13thsalary, medical insurance and other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated confidentially.