We are looking to recruit a dynamic and motivated individual to join our firm to support business development functions by providing ongoing support in carrying out all client account management duties. If you are a corporate services professional seeking to establish a long-term career and be part of a leading Law Firm, then we are interested in meeting with you.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out all client account handling projects of the firm
- Handling all inquiries and requests from potential new clients that come either through our website or referralsand provide information on our services, in a professional and timely manner;
- Handling existing VIP clients’ accounts;
- Building relationships with new clients and setting up accounts, maintaining client files, verifying accuracy and completeness of information, maintaining detailed records of all communication;
- Participating in meetings with partners and associates;
- Sourcing of new agents, researching quota, overseeing procedures, etc prepare proposals and quotations for contract formation
- Liaising with firm’s department teams, internal and external associatesand agents fordirectives on client’s requests
- Researching and supporting the workflow of the firm and develop process improvements to enhance service efficiency and effectiveness.
- Continuous communication with agents on the progress of services; coordinating payment procedures,instructing invoicing, tracking and following up on payments, confirmation of balances and settlement of accounts
- Inform management about complex client issues and resolutions
- Liaising with management on outstanding issues, identifying debtor problems and debt-collecting procedures
- Overseeing the department communication with local and international banks for opening of accounts, relevant KYC documentation, payments, transfers, and other client requests etc.
- Assigning projects to the firm members in carrying out client request.
We are looking for:
- University Graduate
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Corporate Services
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Strong research skills with close attention to detail
- Fluent in both Greek and English language
- Time managements and reporting skills
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Our firm will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.