Summary position objective:
- Responsible for the incorporation of Companies in various jurisdictions, as well as the execution of changes in its structure and submitting these to the Registrar of Companies;
- Coordinate with clients to provide all information related to their company registration; obtain due diligence and open bank accounts on their behalf.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Incorporate Cyprus Companies and ensuing procedures to set-up and maintain clients files;
- Prepare legal documents pertaining to liquidation, transfer instruments and search reports;
- Prepare the forms content related to bank accounts opening;
- Communicate to clients all information related to their Company registration: corresponding requests, issues, updates, changes to Company structure, etc.;
- Issue invoices and relevant receipts;
- Review KYC when instructed;
- Prepare payment orders for numerous of clients
- Maintain on file all Companies’ documents and keep these up-to-date, in both soft and hard copy;
- Liaise with the Registrar of Companies to upload financial statements;
- Handle all documentation, get signatures, get approvals, send scanned copies and original documents, for specific clients that are assigned by the Directors of the Company.
- Stay informed of the latest industry news and solutions for clients, as well as world business news and trends;
- Attend related exhibitions, conferences and networking events as and when required, for business continuity;
- Perform any other duty as required for the flow of business and smooth teamwork.
- Monday to Friday as follows: 08:00 – 13:00 and 14:00 – 17:30;
Overtime / weekend work prospect:
- Overtime is expected in few instances and as per requirement;
- Weekend work prospect: N/A
Background and education:
- Holder of a Degree from a University will be considered an advantage;
- Masters Degree will be considered an advantage;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point;
- Advanced English language and Russian skills are required;
- Greek language knowledge is considered an advantage.
- Minimum experience: No experience related to the position;
- Maximum experience: At least two years experience in liaising with clients to form and open companies and accounts.