Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer two vacancies for trainee advocates at its office in Limassol.
The possible start date will be as from August 2019. However, aflexible start date in the period between August 2019 and October 2019 can be accommodated, in order to allow selected candidates to complete ongoing studies or other commitments.
The selected candidates will deal primarily with litigation on various types of claims, although there will also beinvolvement incorporate issuesand real estate.
- Legal research.
- Assistance and support to advocates.
- Court appearances.
- Drafting opinions, pleadings and skeleton arguments.
- Degree in Law.
- Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Wales, or Master’s Degree in a Commercial Law related directionwill be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.