N. Rotsides & Co. L.L.C., duly licensed Lawyers’ Limited Liability Companyspecialising in personal injury and medical negligence law is seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional.
- Litigator (minimum3 years Post Qualification Experience)
- Prepare and present personal injury and medical negligence cases before district courts.
- Identify and implement improvements to our system for client services delivery, execution of litigation / negotiation work, and provide suggestions to the Management of the Firm.
- Act as a role model through effective positive leadership behaviours to engender the environment of teamwork and collaboration.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Meet yearly targets and KPI’s for revenue and work execution.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, service standards, company policies and procedures and agreed operational and control processes.
- Identify and report any concerns / risks to the Management in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide monthly reports to the Management.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a record of litigation experience before Cypriot District Courts and should have at a minimum the following qualifications:
- LLB minimum grade 2.1 from a British University or equivalent.
- Barrister Vocational Course completion will be an advantage.
- Competence with Microsoft Office word, excel, outlook.
- Excellent communication / organizational and planning skills.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek language.
- Customer friendly outlook.
- Able to meet strict deadlines and work heavy work-load.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration scheme.
Applications close on the 30th May2019.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence.