We are currently seeking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated Lawyer to join our Law Firm in Nicosia.
- Review, drafting and preparation of various corporate documents (contracts, agreements, resolutions, POA’s, M&A, Corporate Registers etc.)
- Fully knowledgeable of all the procedures of the Registrar of Companies, corporate procedures, drafting of memorandum & articles, resolutions, Registrar of Companies forms, reviewing and preparing of all relevant forms and documentation
- Following and complying with KYC procedures according to the applicable Laws
- Liaise with government authorities
- Providing advice to clients on laws and regulations that pertain to real estate property
- Drafting/reviewing/negotiating sales/services/lease agreements, and other legal documentation
- Handling all aspects of Cyprus Immigration applications
- Consultation of corporate clients, maintaining client relations, attending meetings
- Prepare all documents required to file cases.
- Independently handle and structure, draft, review and negotiate commercial agreements and manage transactions, including cross border, through to completion.
- Participate in legal due diligence.
- Provide legal opinion and counsel on corporate, financial &trust matters.
- University Law Degree LPC, BAR or LLM will be considered an additional advantage.
- 5 years + of working experience in corporate administration.
- Excellent knowledge of at least the English, Greek.
- Knowledge of the Russian language as a strong advantage
- Litigation skills and knowledge in other areas of the Law shall be considered as an advantage
Proven experience drafting/reviewing/negotiating commercial agreements.
- Strong practical Knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
- Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters
- Handling of client Database systems ie. eBOS
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and career-driven
All applicants are kindly requested to send their CV's to the following email address: