George Z. Georgiou & Associates is a full-service Cypriot law firm consisting of 50 experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff.
The Firm is seeking to recruit an individual with banking litigation experience who is committed to providing excellent service and professional advice to clients.
- Handle court cases
- Court appearances and hearings
- Draft pleadings and other court documents
- Draft documents, letters, contracts, legal opinions
- Provide legal advice
- Undertake legal research to ensure accuracy of advice and procedures
- Degree in Law (LLB)
- Minimum 4 years post qualification work experience
- Knowledge/previous experience in banking litigation is required
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Work without supervision at all stages of a case
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Computer literate
- Possess good analytical and creativity skills
- Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Find out more about us at www.gzg.com.cy