A well-known private entity, with global recognition, doing business within the intellectual property sector, have a great opportunity for a senior lawyer to supporttheir legal team. The firm is part of a large group of companies established for over 10 years,with a reputable name. The role will be based in Limassol and will work with a team of lawyers acting as a senior lawyer. The ideal candidate should be well experienced within corporate and commercial law.
Primary Duties will involve inter alia the following:
- Providing legal assistance and advice to the company onintragroup corporate matters.
- Drafting and advising on corporate resolutions and minutes of the Board of directors and shareholder’s meetings.
- Drafting/reviewing commercial contracts.
- Providing ongoing legal advice and support to the Board of Directors and shareholders.
- Advising on various corporate matters including the maintenance and administration of the company, ensuring compliance with the applicable laws and EU directives.
- To assist in the formation and administration of legal database;
- Monitor the performance of his/her team and him/herself and be able to keep and present reports on financial performance, progress and on related performance management matters
- Qualifications and Experience
- LLB Degree
- Minimum 5 years past experience in corporate & commercial field.
- Legal expertise in intellectual property field will be considered as a strong advantage.
- Computer literate (Microsoft office package).
- Fluent in Englishand Greek languages (both writing and oral).
- Personal Characteristics
- Office management, organizational and administrative skills;
- Efficiency, adaptability, reliability and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure
- Pleasant character
All applications will be treated and handled with strict confidentiality.