Our Law Firm, is an expanding boutique law firm based in Nicosia and is currently searching for a highly organized Corporate Administrator to join our expanding team of professionals.
- Responsible for the general corporate administration function of Cyprus entities, including but not limited to corporate secretarial duties such as preparation of resolutions, minutes, PoAs etc.
- Attending to the opening of bank accounts i.e. completion and reviewing of application forms and liaising with the Banks and the clients for this purpose.
- Monitoring Bank Accounts.
- Carry out the AML compliance work including the review and update of companies’ KYC files in accordance with the local regulations and internal policies.
- Liaising with the Registrar of Companies and filing all relevant forms and requests.
- General Administrative duties.
- University or College Degree.
- Excellent knowledge of both Greek and English language.
- Knowledge of the AML legislation and its application in KYC procedure would be considered an advantage.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Computer literate (word, excel, outlook).
- Zygos program knowledge will be considered as an advantage.