• University Degree/Diploma in Secretarial or Administration studies will be considered an advantage;
• At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language; Knowledge of the Russian language will be considered as an advantage;
• Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
• Comfortable in multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
• Strong personality & managerial skills, responsible, detail-focused, accurate, positive and supportive;
• Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies; Able to prioritize daily workload.
• Working with lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support;
• Undertaking general office administration tasks;Covering daily management when required;
• Managing agendas; Officemaintenance;Carrying out-of-office work;
• Photocopying, binding and storing company documents; Updating contact details on the company databases;
• Welcoming visitors, clients and associates;preparing rooms for meetings;
• Managing phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients’ everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner.
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.