E. Papandreou & Co LLC was established at the beginning of 2009. Since then it has flourished into a reputable boutique law firm, which offers a comprehensive range of legal services to local and international clients.The firm's approach to the legal practise is to focus exclusively on providing effective and complete solutions for the legal side ofits clients’ affairs. It specialises in all aspects of commercial and corporate law, banking and finance, financial services, tax and trust law, as well as shipping and employment law.
The successful candidate will be involved in contract drafting, commercial and corporate matters.
- A Law degree from an English University
- Have at least 3years’ experience in Company and Commercial Law with a Cyprus law firm
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of MS Office
- Fluency in Greek and English is a prerequisite, other languages will be considered an advantage
Remuneration & Benefits
A very attractive remuneration package, plus benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications.