Due to our continued growth we have openings forthe positions listed below. The positions call for committed individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, excellent command of the English language and good research skills.
- University Law Degree- an LPC and/or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Twoyear(s) experience in corporatelaw, financing transactions, M&A work and corporate administration;
- Good drafting skills andpleasant personality;
- Ability/experience to handle transactions with supervision by his/her team leader.
The successful candidate will be responsible at a junior level with supervision from our senior staff for advising and/or assisting clients with cross-border transactions, including structuring, drafting/reviewing / negotiation of legal documents, M&A transactions,and the provision of corporate services to clients.
Trainingand opportunity for fast advancementwill be offered to the successful candidates in accordance with qualifications and experience.
before applying for this position.
Please apply in writing by October20th2019enclosing a detailed CV to:
All applications shall be kept strictly confidential.