A corporate services firm with offices located in Cyprus seeks to hire a high calibre, career driven individual to assume the role of Senior Manager in the Corporate Department.
- Hands on management of corporate team of 3 persons.
- Take lead with handling of legal issues pertaining to a portfolio of approximately 100 entities
- Liaise with leading international law firms who regularly engage us for legal, tax, and corporate structuring matters
- Handle client meetings, in Cyprus and abroad
- Provide corporate administration to legal entities
- Participate within the immigration initiative of the Group, including provision of Citizenship by Investment services to third country nationals
- Required Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role, with sufficient exposure in all areas mentioned above.
- Strong track record managing legal and non-legal staff
- Excellent practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law
- Experience dealing with Registrar of Companies matters
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
- Exceptional organisations skills.
- Legal educational background shall be considered as an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package with a bonus scheme and fully paid executive health care package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com until 29/07/2016.