An international corporate and trust services company based in Limassol is seeking an experienced legal counsel to join the legal team. The successful candidate must have a minimum of at least 4-6 years of post-qualification experience from a law firm or a combination of experience from a law firm and corporate services.
- Drafting/ Review of various legal documents.
- Advising on and performing corporate re-organizations and restructurings, mergers and acquisitions.
- Assisting in the changes in company structures such as change of company directors, secretary, shareholders etc
- Provide legal advice on corporate and/or commercial matters.
- Liaise with external lawyers as needed.
- Any other ad-hoc activities not listed above that may occur when required.
- Report to the Head of Legal Department.
- At least 4-6 years of post-qualification experience.
- Bachelor degree in law. Master’s will be considered an advantage.
- Other professional qualifications (i.e PLC, LLM) may be considered as advantage.
- Fluent command of both Greek and English, both verbal and written.
- Have excellent multitasking, communication and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills are imperative.
- Be a team player and able to work under pressure in a challenging and dynamic environment.
An attractive remuneration package will be awarded to the successful candidate.
All applicants will be treated with the strict confidentiality.
Interested applicants should forward their CVs to:
Vistra (Cyprus) Ltd