Tornaritis Law Firm
As a result of our growth, the firm is seeking to recruit Junior Corporate Lawyer for our corporate department. As a Corporate Lawyer, you will get the chance to work for a wide range of local and international clients and your role will be to service these clients efficiently, on time and effectively in order to meet all of their business needs.
· Work with the Litigation and Corporate Department
· Drafting, reviewing of commercial agreements and documentation across a wide spectrum, including SHAs, SPAs, JVAs, sale and lease agreements.
· Handling, steering and successfully concluding M&A, banking and finance transactions;
· Draft and review court pleadings as well as other legal documents (loans, pledges, share purchase agreements, escrow agreements, resolutions etc).
The successful candidate should meet the following qualifications:
· 2-3 years’ experience.
· University Degree in law and newly qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association.
· Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language, both written and spoken.
· IT literacy with sound knowledge and experience of Microsoft Office/Outlook/Excel etc.
· Ability to liaise and communicate with clients directly.
· Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment.
· Effective team worker
We will offer to the successful candidates an attractive remuneration package including training and opportunities for career development and advancement. The remuneration package varies based on qualifications and work experience.