Head of Commercial Legal Department
An International firm that operates in the energy and oil sector is looking to recruit a Head of Commercial Legal Department for its expanding offices in Limassol/Cyprus.
- Prepare legal opinions on agreements with the third parties and control execution of the terms and conditions;
- Anticipate and guard against potential legal risks facing the company;
- Develop/review any kind of commercial contract and prepare recommendations in order to reduce legal risk for the group;
- Execute conformance of the orders, instructions, licenses and permissions, agreements and other legal deeds with the relevant legislation.
· Interpret laws, rulings and regulations for legal risk analysis goals;
· Prepare legal briefs and opinions;
· Liaise with other colleagues to ensure smooth flow of information;
· Be updated any new rules, requirements, laws or regulations within the area of responsibility;
· Liaise with the third parties within the scope of responsibility;
· Perform other related tasks.
- University degree in Law
- Postgraduate degree in Commercial Law/International Business Law
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Corporate Law
- Strong negotiating and drafting skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Pleasant personality with good communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
· Fluent in English and Greek, Russian (will be considered as an advantage)
A very competitive remuneration package according to the qualifications and/or experience of the successful candidate.
How to apply:
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.