Hadjihannas & Co LLC Law Firm is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Nicosia office.
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
· LLB with minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent.
· Admission to the Cyprus Bar Association.
· Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC)completion will be considered an advantage.
· Previous work experience will be considered an advantage.
· Familiarity with word, excel, outlook and similar Microsoft office systems.
· Excellent communication / organization and planning skills.
· Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Language.
· Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
· High standard of confidentiality.
· Ability to communicate with customers and Key Business Introducers of various countries and nationalities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
· Supporting / assisting the existing lawyers of the firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases;
· Preparing and presenting a portfolio of cases before the District Courts;
· Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and/or EU legislation;
· Preparation of Letters and Affidavits;
· Drafting of Claims, Defences and various Applications;
· Drafting legal opinions;
· Drafting and/or reviewing contracts;
· Undertaking any other duty related to the above or within the area of corporate/commercial law.
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.