Exness group is seeking to recruit an administrator to join the Legal Department based in Limassol, Cyprus.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
· Communication with other departments or companies of the group on a daily basis and dealing with their everyday needs and corporate administration affairs.
· Undertake general office administration tasks.
· Preparation of applications regarding the corporate matters of the companies of the group.
· Formation and administration of both Cyprus and overseas companies.
· Constant communication with providers/agents of overseas companies.
· Helping to draft documents and correspondence (i.e. letters, emails, minutes, contracts etc.).
· Out of office duties such as collection of post, going to government offices etc.
· Full management of the group’s electronic filing system.
· Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
· Full management of the SAP system for the Legal Department.
· Review and collection of KYC and due diligence documents.
o Educated to university degree level will be considered advantageous.
o Experience within the corporate services sector.
o Fluent in both Greek and English (oral and written communication).
o Knowledge of additional language(s) such as Russian will be considered advantageous.
o Good computer skills, Microsoft Office & Internet
o Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
How to Apply