I.Christodoulou& PartnersLLC, a boutique law firm, based in Nicosia, is seeking to recruit:
· Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
· Minimum 3 years of experience both in the areas of Litigation and Corporate Law.
· Minimum 2 years of experience with the same employer.
· Fluency in Greek and English.
· Strong computer skills and ability to use software applications effectively
The successful applicant shall work in our Corporate Department and shall deal with a variety of corporate, commercial and litigation issues of our clients. The individual shall need to have the ability to work under pressure and deal with a wide range of matters. Strong organizational and research skills as well as the ability to work with minimum supervision are necessary in this position. Knowledge of additional languages and the basics of GDPR regulation will be considered at an advantage.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package, 13th salary and medical insurance will be offered to the successful candidates.
T: +357 22027060 | F: +357 22027061| www.lawlab.com.cy
All applications will be treated with the outmostconfidentiality, and only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interview. An applicant has the right to withdraw their application and ask for deletion of their personal data at any time.