A. Karitzis & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Litigation Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
· 2 – 3 years of post qualification experience, mainly in civil litigation;
· LLB (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
· LL.M. (Master of Laws) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
· Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language shall be considered an advantage;
· Ability to write articles and manage the firm’s website;
· Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
· Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
· Dynamic with pleasant personality;
· Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
· Conduct Court Hearings;
· Supporting and assisting lawyers of the Firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases;
· Drafting of letters, pleadings and legal opinions;
· Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
· Research and advice on various legal matters;
· Liaising with Clients
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.