Forextime Ltd (FXTM)
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Law or Business Administration/Business Management or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience within the corporate services sector, trust or legal field will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in both Greek and English (oral and written communication).
- Good computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point & Internet
- Exceptional organisations skills will be required in order to excel in this position
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment
- A problem-solving approach to work
Responsibilities & Duties
- To maintain, review and keeping up to date all the Secretarial Files of Companies of the Group
- Ensuring that all the necessary changes needed to be made in the Registrar of Companies are made on time and all Certificates are updated and kept in file
- Full management and administration of the group’s Corporate electronic filing system
- Preparing and filing documents at the Registrar of companies in various jurisdictions
- Communication with Company's departments or oversee offices of the group on a daily basis and dealing with their everyday needs and corporate administration affairs
- Manage office maintenance including administrative tasks (i.e scan, copy, ordering of stationery)
- Preparation of applications regarding the corporate matters of the companies of the group
- Formation and administration of both Cyprus and overseas companies
- Constant communication with providers/agents of overseas companies.
- Helping to draft documents for corporate changes and correspondence (i.e. letters, emails, minutes, resolutions, contracts, POA, etc.)
- Review, collection and provision of KYC and due diligence documents.
- Filing and review of Bank Forms and Questionnaires
- Monitoring and renewal of Insurances, POA etc
- Monitoring and processing of Invoices in relation to various companies of the Group
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required
- Support the needs of the Legal Department of the Company
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration package including private medical insurance and a company-wide provident fund.