PRIVATE CLIENT LAWYER - LIMASSOL
Our client, a well-established law firm based in Limassol seeks to employ a Private client lawyer with at least 3 years of experience mainly in the areas of conveyancing, wills & probate and immigration issues. Fluency in English is essential.
- A private client lawyer with at least 3 years post qualification experience dealing with the above areas.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar association
- Fluent in English as well as Greek
- Preferably experienced in conveyancing, wills & probate matters
- The candidate should also have some trial experience and be willing to drive to all the courts in Cyprus although the candidate would be based in our Limassol office (and should therefore reside in Limassol)
- An English university education would be an advantage
- Working hours are from 9-6 with a 1 hour lunch break
The Company Offers:
- 13th salary
- Contributory medical scheme
Visit us www.workforcecyprus.com