Position: Corporate& Commercial Lawyer
We are currently recruiting for the position of a corporate and commercial lawyer for our Limassol based office.
- Draft/ review a wide spectrum of corporate and corporate finance documentsincluding contracts, resolutions, powers of attorney, M&A, loan agreements, pledge agreementsand other security documents.
- Draft/review a wide spectrum of commercial agreements including shareholders agreements,share purchase agreements, joint venture agreements, share subscription agreementsand other equity documents.
- Draft/review legal opinions.
- Consultation withcorporate clients, maintaining client relations, attending meetings.
- Fully conversant with all the procedures of the office of the Registrar of Companies,corporate procedures, drafting, reviewing and preparing of all relevant statutory forms and documentation.
- Perform due diligence.
- KYC compliance.
- Qualified Cyprus lawyer for more than 3 yearswith at least 2years of experience as a corporate & commercial lawyer
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek.
- Strong research and writing skills.
- Litigation skills and knowledge in other areas of the Law shall be considered an advantage
- Fast learner with a desire to expand and develop legal knowledge
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
Remuneration package according to qualifications and previous experience.
Interested candidates should send their CV and copy of their academic transcript at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org 31/05/2018.
For any clarifications please contact us by phone at 25257900
Applications shall be treated with utmost confidentiality.