AAA Trade is redefining the Cyprus investment firm industry by putting clients need first. We empower our clients to make smarter decisions about their finances by delivering honest and transparent financial products.
As a Legal Advisor and Compliance Associate, you will handle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management. You will be handling the firms legal and complianceaffairsandrelatedmatters along with the legal and compliance team.
- Keepinguptodatewithregulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Overseeing onboarding of clients, ensure proper monitoring of client transactions and activities, handling client complaints
- Review, approve, and monitor marketing communication for compliance with regulations
- Producing and submitting compliance reports toCySEC
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents
- Reporting directly to and giving legal advice and guidance to the senior management.
- Assisting in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects
- Holder of University and/or postgraduate degree in Law
- At least 2 years Corporate Law experience and/or 2 years Compliance experience within a Cyprus Investment Frim
- Languages: excellent English speaking and writing ability is required
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Attention to detail and quality ofwork
- Ability to maintain good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and governmentbodies
- Strong personality and managerial skill
- Excellent salary based on skills and experiences
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Full paid medical cover
This is a full-time position located at our office headquartersat 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus.
Learn about us
AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com