An ASP Company, licensed under Cysec, Regulatory body, based in Limassol is looking to recruit a Lawyer to join their established firm. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package along with a fun and friendly working environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the incorporation and day-to-day dealing with legal entities in Cyprus and foreign jurisdictions.
- Liaising with professional advisers and public / regulatory authorities (as necessary).
- Drafting, reviewing and executing various legal documents, including corporate documents, POAs and different kinds of agreements..
- Advising clients on matters relating to the above mentioned agreements and different legal corporate issues.
- Performing legal research and preparing relevant reports.
- Ensuring compliance of various legal entities with applicable AML and Data Protection laws / regulations / directives, best corporate practices and internal regulations.
- Carrying out any other duties and responsibilities that may be deemed necessary by a Manager of the Department or the Management of the Firm.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- University Degree in Law (LLB).
- Cyprus Bar Exams (or similar qualifications) and LLM in Corporate / Commercial Law shall be considered an advantage.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) and Quorum (preferably).
- Fluent business level in both Greek and English language. Knowledge of Russian language will be an advantage.
- Strong organisational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take initiative.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Professional attitude and appropriate work ethic.
We are offering a competitive salary and benefits package along with a fun and friendly working environment. Working hours 9:00-17:00,