P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC – Secretary
P. Tsangaris & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a Secretary for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following:
- University Degree/Diploma in Secretarial or Administration studies will be considered an advantage;
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a similar position;
- Excellentverbal and written communication skills in Greek & English language;
- Russian will be considered as an advantage;
- Computer Literate (MS Office applications, word, excel, outlook etc.);
- Comfortable multi-tasking and able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Strong personality & managerial skills responsible, attentive to details, accurate, positive and supportive;
- Understanding of confidentiality rules and non-disclosure policies;
- Friendly, enthusiastic telephone manner;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Working with the Lawyers and the secretarial team, providing support to one another when necessary
- Undertake general office administration tasks
- Manage agendas
- Office maintenance
- Carry out-of-office work
- Photocopying, binding and storing company documents
- Frequently updating contact details on the company databases
- Welcoming visitors, clients and associates
- Reception and preparing rooms for meetings
- Covering diary management when required
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (email, letters, etc.) on a daily basis and deal with clients' everyday needs and affairs in a professional manner
Remuneration: subject to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be viewed and kept in strict confidence.
Please note only short-listed candidates will be notified.