AAATrade is redefining the Cyprus investment firm industry by putting clients need first. We empower our clients to make smarter decisions about their finances by delivering honest and transparent financial products.
As a performance driven company, we strive to create a culture of excellence. At AAATrade, we have high standards and high values with outstanding involvement and growth opportunities for our team members who excel within a merit-based environment.
As a Compliance Assistant, you willbe an integral member of the compliance team, working closely with Management to ensure AAATrade’s continued compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring that the company continues to remain in compliance withCySECregulations
- Providing assistance to the Head of Compliance
- Work closely with all departments to ensure continued compliance
- Keepinguptodatewithregulatory requirements and guidelines and assisting with updating company procedures and polices where necessary to ensure continued compliance
- Review, approve, and monitor marketing communication for compliance with regulations
- Producing and submitting compliance reports toCySEC
- Holder of University degree in law, or related degree, or relevant work experience
- Previouswork experience related to compliance of a Cyprus Investment Firm is advantageous
- CySEC Advanced Certification is required to be obtained within 6 months of employment
- Languages: excellent English speaking and writing ability is required
- Efficiency under pressure and consistency in meeting deadlines
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach towork
- Attention to detail and quality ofwork
- Ability to maintain good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and governmentbodies
- Excellent salary based on skills and experiences
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Full paid medical scheme
- Career opportunities
This is a full-time position located at our office headquartersat 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus.
Learn about us
AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com