We are seeking a senior corporate administrator to join our firm’s corporate services department in providing on-going support to our client’s requests and activities. An A to Z knowledge of corporate services activities will be the better fit for the team.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Execution of daily tasks such as incorporating companies, preparing resolutions and minutes of directors and shareholders meetings, assisting with changes in the company Memorandum and Articles, preparing and submitting Annual Returns, preparing Powers of Attorney;
- Carry out procedures of Company formation and preparation/filling of documents concerning Registrar of Companies Department;
- Managing the companies’ portfolios in relation to compliance with its annuals and other various financial and other obligations (i.e. filling of HE32 and preparation of the FS);
- Maintain document management system;
- Assisting with Voluntary liquidation procedures as well as strike-off procedures;
- Comply with KYC requirements and keep records in the database;
- Dealing directly with the clients concerning day to day business;
- Support in setting up client bank accounts in Cyprus and other jurisdictions;
- Support with various citizenship applications (permanent residency (category 6(2)V category F, Naturalization of investors in Cyprus by exception);
- Liaise with department head to discuss various organization matters.
What we are looking for:
- University Graduate preferably in Business Related field;
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in corporate background;
- Leadership, time management and reporting skills;
- Team player with client-oriented approach;
- Fluent in both Greek and English language.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Our firm will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Applications are treated with utmost confidentiality.