Y. Argyrides & Associates LLC, a law firm based in Larnaca, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of:
• Court appearances and hearings
• Preparation of pleadings, and generally any documents necessary to be used for court cases
• Preparation of legal documents (resolutions, minutes, Power of Attorneys and other corporate documents and agreements)
• Preparation of agreements for transactions relating to properties, and generally advice clients on conveyancing law and Citizenship by Investment Schemes.
• Advice clients with structuring, drafting, reviewing and negotiation of contracts and other legal documents, M&A transactions and corporate governance;
• Preparation of legal opinions.
• Handling client meetings or provide support at such meetings
• Handling residency permits and citizenship applications
Qualifications – Skills
• University Law Degree
• Member of Cyprus Bar Association
• Four (4) years minimum experience
• Excellent knowledge of English language. Knowledge of an additional language, will be considered an advantage
• Excellent communications skills
• Need to be able to work under pressure and strict deadlines
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
All applications will be treated in full confidence.
Y. Argyrides & Associates LLC
45 Nikou Demetriou, Rose Court, Suite 301, 6031 Larnaca– Cyprus
Tel: 00357-24655360 | Fax: 00357-24651770 |