AAATrade is redefining the Cyprus investment firm industry by putting clients need first. We empower our clients to make smarter decisions about their finances by delivering honest and transparent financial products.
As aLegal Advisor, you willhandle a variety of tasks and work closely with senior management. You will be responsible for handling the firm’s legal affairs and related matters and additionally help establish the framework of policies and procedures pertaining to legal matters.
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating agreements and other legal documents
- Reporting directly to and giving legal advice and guidance to senior management
- Assisting in negotiations and rollout of contracts and projects
- Coordinating and liaising with agents, service providers and external legal advisors
- Advising and supporting on legal matters related to safeguard business interests and assets (including intellectual property rights)
- Liaising with other departments within the group and working directly with other managers to ensure that organizational legal matters are managed effectively
- Representing the firm in the resolution of possible disputes that may arise
- Holder of University degree in Law
- At least 4 years work experience in Corporate Law
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association
- Experience within the Financial Industry will be considered as an advantage
- Languages: Excellent command of Greek and English
- Attention to detail and quality of work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management, adopting a flexible approach to work
- Ability to maintain good working relations with service providers, external legal advisors and government bodies
- Salary based on skills and experience
- 22 days’ annual leave
- Medical scheme
This is a full-time position located at our office headquartersat 205 Arch. Makarios Ave, Victory House, 1st Floor, Block B, 3030, Limassol, Cyprus.
Learn about us
AAA Trade is a regulated investment firm and liquidity provider authorized by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission under number 244/14, offering investment and ancillary services, including trading on financial instruments, investment advice, portfolio management, and market research. AAA Trade Ltd. aims to provide transparent trading environment with bespoke advanced online technology. Learn more about AAA Trade at www.aaatrade.com