A. Karitzis & Associates L.L.C is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- At least 2 years of post-qualification experience, mainly in immigration and corporate;
- LL.B (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- LL.M.(Master of Laws), especially in Corporate or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language will be considered an advantage;
- Ability to write articles;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
- Preparing, drafting and reviewing various corporate documents (contracts, agreements, resolutions, POA’s, M&A, Corporate Registers etc.);
- Knowledge of all corporate procedures in the Department of Registrar of Companies (Cyprus);
- KYC procedures according to all applicable Laws;
- Liaising with government authorities;
- Opening of Bank Accounts in Cyprus;
- Handling all aspects of Cyprus Immigration applications – Temporary Residence Permit, Yellow Slip, PR &Citizenship schemes;
- Consultation of corporate and immigration clients, maintaining client relations, attending meetings;
- Drafting and publication of articles on any legal matter;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s legal team to support clients on legal issues pertaining to the Corporate and Immigration sectors;
- Research on case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Attending conferences or other events in Cyprus or abroad and marketing the services of the Firm;
- Undertake any other responsibilities of a lawyer, according to the needs of the Firm.
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the successful candidate, according to experience and qualifications.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.