S. Evangelides & Partners LLCis a Nicosia-based, expanding boutique law firm and is currently searching for a high-calibre, career-driven individual to assume the role of Trainee Lawyer in its Corporate and Migration Department.
S. Evangelides & Partners LLCis the preferred law firm and affiliate to C. Savva & Associates Ltd (CySec license number 29/196) an independent, international tax advisory and corporate services firm with offices located in Nicosia and Canada. Since 2010, C. Savva & Associates has been among the fastest-growing professional service providers in Cyprus and is acknowledged as the premier service provider in our field as a result of having one of the strongest technical teams on the island, adopting a service-minded approach unseen among our competitors, and being the most cost efficient tier-1 provider in Cyprus.
We can offer excellent opportunities to receive professional training both in Cyprus and abroad and a key role in a small, but rapidly growing team.
In this role you would:
- Work with a team of lawyers and corporate administrators to provide assistance on various legal matters;
- Liaise with local authorities, in all districts, including but not limited to Company Registrar, land registry office, tax department, Migration Department, and Ministry of Interior and provide corporate and migration services;
- Attend court hearings and complete the preparation required prior to court;
- Attend to filing and administration duties, and assist the legal team with whatever other relevant duty is required
- Communication with clients.
- Qualified law degree
- LPC or MSc will be considered as an advantage
- Attention to detail
- Strong due diligence
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek languages is essential. Russian language skills will be considered a strong advantage
- Fast learner, motivated to expand their knowledge
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Self-motivated and career-driven
Visit us at www.cylegal.com