A. Karitzis & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit a trainee lawyer for their Limassol Office. The successful candidate should have the following qualifications and experience:
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral. Additional language shall be considered an advantage;
- Ability to write articles and manage the firm’s website;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers.
- Supporting and assisting lawyers of the Firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases and/or legal opinions;
- Assisting lawyers of the Firm on corporate and commercial matters;
- Drafting of letters, pleadings, contracts, corporate documents and legal opinions;
- Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Research and advice on various legal matters;
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.