We are interested to recruit a Compliance Officer on a permanent basis, to work from our offices in Nicosia for immediate employment.
- University degree in any of the following disciplines: Law, Finance, Business or related discipline.
- University master’s degree in AML/Compliance shall be considered as an advantage;
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English language;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience as a Compliance Officer and/or acting within AML, Compliance and/or other regulatory related matters;
- CySEC certification will be considered as an advantage;
- Past experience in KYC implementation will be considered as an advantage;
- Past experience in MiFID will be considered as an additional advantage.
- Implement all elements of compliance as required and necessary within the Firm;
- Advise and be kept up to date on all regulatory issues related with the Firm;
- Drafting, amending and implementing the Firm’s policies and procedures;
- Ensure that the Firm adheres to all compliance related laws and regulations as they are amended and/or updated from time to time;
- Training and educating the employees of the Firm in respect of the compliance obligations in accordance with the law;
- Direct communication with competent authorities;
- Ability to handle all compliance issues as they arise
The successful candidate is expected to be devoted and committed to her/his duties, being able to monitor, follow and keep up with her/his assignments regularly and with minimum/typical supervision. She/he must have a strong sense of responsibility, must be extremely organised and able to strictly prioritise tasks.
Remuneration shall be in accordance with educational qualifications, professional background and range of experience.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE DEALT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.»