Meridian Trust – Corporate & Fiduciary Services, a boutique legal and fiduciary services provider, is seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer for its offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of an effective compliance framework in order to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement and monitor an effective compliance framework.
- Manage, coordinate and monitor the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies to reflect changes in the applicable law and /or regulatory requirements
- Proactively audit processes, practices and documents to identify weaknesses
- Periodical review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Educate and train employees on regulations and industry practices
- Keep abreast of internal standards and business goals
- BSc/BA in law, business, finance or a related field
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls ( Anti-Money Laundering or AML)
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Greek and English
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively and pleasantly within a team
How to apply
All applications will be treated in full confidence.