AP FemidaLtdengages in the provision of fiduciary services and is regulated by the Cyprus Bar Association. We are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer for our offices in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of an effective compliance framework in order to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Develop, implement and monitor an effective compliance framework
- Manage, coordinate and monitor the day-to-day Anti-Money Laundering Compliance Program and create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- Draft and revise company policies and manual to reflect the applicable law and /or regulatory requirements and any changes thereof
- Observe and review of KYC records as to completeness, including verifying that due diligence has been performed and that files and risk assessments are current and up to date.
- Communicate with clients and execute business instructions
- LLB/BSc/BAin law or business. Qualification of the Cyprus Bar Association will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls ( Anti-Money Laundering or AML). A minimum of 2 years experience in compliance practice is required
- Familiarity with industry practices and professional standards
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Greek and English
- Attention to details
How to apply
All applications will be treated in full confidence.