- A Bachelor degree in Law,
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association,
- At least 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience,
- Experience in registration of companies, trade marks, trade names, legal opinions, contracts and other legal documents,
- Knowledge in opening of bank accounts,
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering Regulations and KYC procedure
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office programmes such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Knowledge of the Lawyer’s Code of Ethics and compliance with it during the performance of duties.
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English languages. Knowledge of the Russian language would be considered as an advantage.
- Ability to take initiative and work independently as well as be able to work as part of a team,
- Trustworthy, reliable, a quick learner and have good interpersonal skills.
KEY DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Registration of companies, trade names, trade marks, institutions,
- Drafting and reviewing of corporate agreements and other contracts,
- Drafting of Legal Opinions
- Processing KYC procedure for clients,
- Communication and meetings with clients and associates from Cyprus and abroad,
- Communications with banks, credit institutions, public authorities and private companies in Cyprus and abroad,
- Legal research and usage of legal tools such as Leginet, CyLaw, Lexis-Nexis, Westlaw and legal books.
- Recognition of financial statements of companies,
- Any other assigned tasks.