Athos Demetriou Associates LLC with offices in Nicosia are currently seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator.
- Handling the corporate administration work of the department.
- Incorporating companies, completion and filing of company forms.
- Reviewing and drafting of directors and shareholders’ minutes and resolutions, Powers of Attorneysand other corporatedocuments.
- Handling client due diligence for corporate and trust structures.
- Support in the development and implementation of the firm’s compliance regime.
- Maintaining legal and administrative files for all clients (KYC).
- Bank accounts opening.
- Bank instructions preparation and execution.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Strong practical knowledge of Cyprus Companies Law.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator.
- Fluency in Greek and English (Written & Spoken) is essential.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic team player.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.
All applications will be treated in full confidence.