L. LYSANDROU & PARTNERS L.L.C. is currently looking for a Corporate Lawyer for full time employment in Limassol.
The Requirements / Duties:
- Deal with company and contract law
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentations (agreements, instrument, resolutions, deeds)
- Liaising with clients, professional advisers and regulatory authorities necessary
- Drafting legal opinions and any other legal work.
- Liaising directly with the Cyprus Registrar of Companies and other national authorities.
- Dealing with Commercial / Corporate Law and Land Law cases
- In addition to these duties, the Lawyer may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his / her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the Company’s business.
- L.L.B Degree (an L.L.M will be considered an advantage)
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- At least two years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (additional language will be considered an advantage)
- Communication skills, organization skills, juggling numerous priorities under strict deadlines, analytical skills
Remuneration:Competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.