We are interested to recruit an experienced lawyer on a permanent basis, to work from our offices in Nicosia.
Qualifications required and additional advantages
- University Law Degree (an LPC, BAR or LLM shall be considered an additional advantage);
- Excellent oral and written command of Greek and English language.
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- 4-5 years (or more) experience in corporate transactions;
- Competency & experience in drafting, negotiating and reviewing legal contracts;
- Ability/experience to coordinate directly with clients, receive instructions and deal with transactions on her/his own with minimum supervision;
Successful Candidate is expected to be devoted and committed to her/his duties, being able to monitor, follow and keep up with her/his assignments regularly and with minimum/typical supervision. She/he must be able to react promptly and competently to various requests by clients and be well organised to observe all assignments at the same time. She/he must have the ability/experience to prioritize assignments as per the type, urgency, timing etc.
Applications of Interest
Successful Candidate shall be offered an attractive remuneration package, with an opportunity for fast advancement on a performance basis.
Remuneration offer shall be in accordance with educational qualifications, professional background and range of experience.
ALL APPLICATIONS SHALL BE DEALT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.