Stelios Stylianides & Co LLC intends to offer avacancy fora qualified advocate at its office in Limassol.
The vacancy will be for its banking and general commercial practice, and will entail involvement in litigation.
- Degree in Law.
- Cyprus Bar qualification.
- Master’s Degree in a Banking or Commercial Law related direction or Bar Professional Training Course or Legal Practice Course for qualification in England and Waleswill be considered as advantages.
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English.
- Computer skills, including knowledge of Word, Outlook, and legal database research.
- Prior experience in banking and commercial practice, including litigation, will be considered as an advantage.
The vacancy offers opportunities for long cooperation and development, and consequently the selected applicant should be able to demonstrate dedication and commitment.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.