George Z. Georgiou & Associates is a full-service Cypriot law firm consisting of 50 experienced lawyers, arbitrators, legal consultants and support staff.
The Firm is seeking for energetic individuals who are committed to providing excellent service and professional advice to the clients.
- Work with the clients’ management teams to define and evaluate the current business processes which are related with the processing of personal data
- Identify and document gaps to achieve compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) providing actionable recommendations.
- Apply the GDPR principles to the current operations and processing of personal data of clients
- Prepare Privacy Policies and Statements
- Review and prepare Contracts, in regards to personal data exchange
- Provide legal advice to clients on Privacy matters
- Degree in Law (LLB)
- Knowledge of General Data Protection Regulation will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Member of Cyprus Bar Association
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to abide by strict deadlines
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft office)
- Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
- Possess good analytical and creativity skills
- Team player
An attractive remuneration package and benefits will be given to the successful applicant.
Find out more about us at www.gzg.com.cy