A client of ours, a boutique transactional (corporate/banking) law firm in Nicosia, is looking to recruit a corporate lawyer with the following qualifications:
(1) Member of the Cyprus Bar Association for a minimum of two years and with relevant corporate legal experience;
(2) Law degree from a reputable English university (with a minimum of an upper second class grade);
(3) LPC and/or a corporate/finance orientated LLM from a reputable English university;
(4) Fluent Greek and English (speaking and writing); and
(5) Excellent computer knowledge.
Attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.