Opening for legal assistant at new law firm
New law firm establishing itself in Nicosia is looking to hire a highly motivated individual as their Office/Corporate Administrator.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Liaising with clients; dealing with their everyday needs and corporate administration affairs
- Corporate secretarial services; involving but not limited to the incorporation of companies, filings with the Registrar of Companies, drafting of corporate documents such as resolutions as instructed by the firm’s lawyers
- Preparation of applications regarding the incorporation of companies, the opening of bank accounts and their subsequent maintenance
- Drafting and preparation of correspondence (i.e. letters, minutes, contracts, emails, etc.)
- Out of office duties; such as going to Government offices, the Post Office, etc.
- Undertaking general office administration tasks, such as manning telephone enquiries, filing, ordering office stationery and other supplies, etc.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required
- Educated to degree level in a legal, accounting or business field
- Experience within the corporate services and/or accounting sector
- Excellent Knowledge of English and Greek, Russian is preferential
- Working knowledge of Quorum
- Competent computer skills, including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Highly organized individual, able to meet tight deadlines, multi-task and work within a team in a challenging work environment.
A competitive remuneration package including 13th salary will be offered to the right candidate, with the possibility to develop further within the firm.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. The company will communicate only with individuals that have been shortlisted for the position. Start Date is September.