Michael Damianos & Co LLC, a boutique law firm in Nicosia, is looking to recruit a corporate lawyer for its corporate administration department (in a position with responsibility) with the following qualifications:
(1) Member of the Cyprus Bar Association for a minimum of two years and with relevant corporate legal administration experience for a minimum of two years;
(2) Law degree (minimum upper second class) from a reputable English university;
(3) LPC and/or a corporate orientated LLM from a reputable English university;
(4) Fluent Greek and English (speaking and writing); and
(5) Excellent computer knowledge with respect to company administration system quorum and relevant KYC related software (with relevant AML knowledge).
Attractive remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
Candidates who do not meet the abovementioned minimum qualifications will not be considered.