Hadjihannas & Co LLC Law Firm is seeking to recruit a Lawyer for their Nicosia office.
Qualifications / Essential Skills:
- LLB with minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- Admission to the Cyprus Bar Association with up to 3 years PQE;
- Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC)completion will be considered an advantage;
- Familiarity with word, excel, outlook and similar Microsoft office systems;
- Excellent communication / organization and planning skills;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek Language;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers;
- High standard of confidentiality;
- Ability to communicate with customers and Key Business Introducers of various countries and nationalities.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Supporting / assisting the existing lawyers of the firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases;
- Preparing and presenting a portfolio of cases before the District Courts;
- Research of case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and/or EU legislation;
- Preparation of Letters and Affidavits;
- Drafting of Claims, Defences and various Applications;
- Drafting legal opinions;
- Drafting and/or reviewing contracts;
- Undertaking any other duty related to the above .
All applications will be reviewed in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.