Cyprus Branch of a large International Company based in Nicosia is currently looking for Corporate Lawyer.
- Knowledge of Cyprus and BVI Law (Company Law, Business Law, Contract Law).
- Experience in contract law with regard to the companies registered in various jurisdictions (Cyprus, BVI, Russian Federation. As an additional advantage: Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Jersey, any other jurisdiction), including drafting of various documents (contracts, agreements, memoranda).
- Practical skills of carrying out corporate events for companies in Cyprus and BVI: minutes of the meeting/written resolutions, Directors/Shareholders' Meetings, 100% group company/JV, conclusion of the main types of transactions. An additional advantage - skills for conducting corporate events and transactions in accordance with the laws of Switzerland, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Ireland, Jersey, and other jurisdictions.
- Degree in Law
- Russian – fluent
- English - fluent (including experience in day to day activities such as business correspondence, negotiations, drafting and editing of legal documents in English)
- At least 3 years as a lawyer in large international companies, financial institutions, legal departments and divisions of consulting firms serving international business. Work experience in large international companies of the oil sector is an additional advantage
- Drafting legal documents (resolutions, notices, agreements, powers of attorney)
- Reviewing contracts with vendors
- Interaction with government authorities, preparing and filing of reports/forms
- Handling corporate legal processes (Board meetings, AGMs)
- Preparing legal memoranda on various corporate issues