Michael Kyprianou & Co LLC has grown to become one of the largest law firms in Cyprus with offices in Nicosia, Limassol and Paphos. The firm has an international presence with fully fledged offices in Greece and Malta, amongst others.
The firm is seeking to recruit a trainee lawyer for the litigation department of its Limassol office (commencement of traineeship in September 2021). This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, on cross-border and local cases.
- Degree in law from a U.K. University with a minimum of 2:1 (Upper Second-Class Honours).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy and demanding work environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, integrity, responsibility and professionalism.
- BPTC (Bar Professional Training Course) will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage.
Upon the successful completion of the compulsory 1-year training, the candidate may be considered for the position of an Associate. In such a case, we offer an attractive remuneration package (including 13th salary), provident fund and other benefits.